About Me

My photo
I am mundane and magical, Silly and serious. I am an underachiever who suspects that someday in the eternities I may yet blossom and even fruit. I am a collector of spirits and essences, a studier of mood and nuance.I have many many faults and yet I've always been loved. I am a good friend, but I will let you go if you so desire. I believe in Somewhen. I laugh easily and cannot often cry, which I know is a Flaw. Like You, I am a work in progess.

Sunday, November 9, 2014



This is Oscar, who I spent the morning with. It was time well spent. He is dematted, soft and handsome and I feel sweet spirited because he was just such a pleasant being to spend a Sunday morning with. He makes some funny faces an body language poses.








Otherwise I do not want to go to work! I have too much to do! Including MUCH schoolwork!

 I decided to advertise the drawing I printed on Facebook, where it has gathered a few likes and no orders. I guess that wasn't such a good idea. I was hoping to make enough to afford a road trip to Salt Lake in at Thanksgiving Break. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment