About Me

My photo
I am mundane and magical, Silly and serious. I am an underachiever who suspects that someday in the eternities I may yet blossom and even fruit. I am a collector of spirits and essences, a studier of mood and nuance.I have many many faults and yet I've always been loved. I am a good friend, but I will let you go if you so desire. I believe in Somewhen. I laugh easily and cannot often cry, which I know is a Flaw. Like You, I am a work in progess.

Friday, March 13, 2015

This was my last day of Spring Break. It went by so fast! I spent today working on "The Mound" in the laundry room. I was the clothes take them out of the dryer and there they stay. It's a real problem. So, I have rewashed, dried and actually put away so many pieces of material today my hands are raw. I tackled a few other chores too, starting several finishing none. I would really like to be able to get truly organized. But...too much other stuff. I am having a bad semester at school. Even though I really liike my classes, well, except political science, but I don;t have time to do anything right and I am wondering if I should even be in school. It's not cost  effective. I wanted to take this semester off, but my mother wanted me off her back, though I feel I really should be attending to her and the student loan paid for $3000 worth of work I needed done on my teeth (and there's more to do) I am really feeling grateful for Bruce but I feel i can't get as close as either of us would like. I don't know why I can't talk easily to him. I've never had that problem before. I try to let him know I love him and keep hoping I will be good to and for him. On the other hand, I cannot get past the ridiculous anger, I have over a past relationship. I have literally been sleepless and it's sch a complicated mix of emotions. I've taken to taking Benedryl just to try to sleep and not go over an over and over it.

There's so much to say but I feel constrained and I feel tired. Life is good though and I am grateful for so much in mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment