About Me

My photo
I am mundane and magical, Silly and serious. I am an underachiever who suspects that someday in the eternities I may yet blossom and even fruit. I am a collector of spirits and essences, a studier of mood and nuance.I have many many faults and yet I've always been loved. I am a good friend, but I will let you go if you so desire. I believe in Somewhen. I laugh easily and cannot often cry, which I know is a Flaw. Like You, I am a work in progess.

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Formatting This Blog Should Be Easier!!!!!

I'm frustrated trying to create a look for this new blog. For instance, NO ONE'S face, and certainly not mine, needs to be as big as the picture is on my heading! And, not only can I not figure out how to shrink it, I also cannot figure how how to remove it... so, until inspiration hits or a wiser, html adept person takes pity on me, I seem to be stuck with this format. I don't like it!!! Not at all!!! I think the body of the posts should be more up and center and I truly prefer my blog list, profile information and other "goodies" to be on the side.

Mutter mutter, cuss cuss!!

No comments:

Post a Comment