About Me

My photo
I am mundane and magical, Silly and serious. I am an underachiever who suspects that someday in the eternities I may yet blossom and even fruit. I am a collector of spirits and essences, a studier of mood and nuance.I have many many faults and yet I've always been loved. I am a good friend, but I will let you go if you so desire. I believe in Somewhen. I laugh easily and cannot often cry, which I know is a Flaw. Like You, I am a work in progess.

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Moving In...

I have very much missed having a public journal. I thought about editing my previous journal to remove information that identified people who preferred not to be identified, and while I would have liked to preserve the history of some of those posts I decided to just start afresh with this journal.

I've quit my job, which had become extremely stressful and of such a negative tenor that I am still suffering health problems and attitudinal problems that necessitated the change. But quitting the job lost, or modified, many relationships that I deeply valued as well as ridding myself of circumstances that I deemed too toxic to allow to continue.

And now there is the scary question of "What's next?"

I just wanted to put a little background on here today and get this journal going. I obviously need to spend some time modifying the look of it! But probably not today.

Anyway, if you happen upon this journal in your internet wanderings and we spent some time together, I am looking forward to the exchange.

No comments:

Post a Comment