About Me

My photo
I am mundane and magical, Silly and serious. I am an underachiever who suspects that someday in the eternities I may yet blossom and even fruit. I am a collector of spirits and essences, a studier of mood and nuance.I have many many faults and yet I've always been loved. I am a good friend, but I will let you go if you so desire. I believe in Somewhen. I laugh easily and cannot often cry, which I know is a Flaw. Like You, I am a work in progess.

Friday, June 21, 2013

you can walk down the street and see your neighbor
you can recognize your neighbor.

maybe they are beautiful
maybe they are wholesome
smart

your neighbor can have infinite qualities
but
you are not twined with your neighbor.

they have utter freedom to be who they are
to do what they like
to make their bonds or walk free as they please

what is that to you?

that is what I intend to achieve.

No comments:

Post a Comment