About Me

My photo
I am mundane and magical, Silly and serious. I am an underachiever who suspects that someday in the eternities I may yet blossom and even fruit. I am a collector of spirits and essences, a studier of mood and nuance.I have many many faults and yet I've always been loved. I am a good friend, but I will let you go if you so desire. I believe in Somewhen. I laugh easily and cannot often cry, which I know is a Flaw. Like You, I am a work in progess.

Friday, August 9, 2013

Made a cherry cheesecake at about 2:30 am. Not normal, but tasty.

Would like to groom Sammie Sue today being as I am off and school is fast approaching. Would like to have her looking good before school starts. I'd like to assess how the work/school thing is going to go without having her in the background of my mind. On the other hand, I don't want to be pushy with Deb. Oh well.

It looks like my pregnant friend has found a job opportunity she is excited about. She is asking for help procuring some professional maternity clothes and I wish I could help her! I hate being broke always. She is also talking with her oldest sister again. I was really worried about that, but the rift was over a fairly serious matter. I don't know how that resolved but i am so glad they are talking! Looks like Bruce was right about more opportunities for her in a larger city with an established network.

My co-worker who was surrounded by the cops? And is being garnished? And the cops show up at the business owner's house? Apparently this is over $250 unpaid traffic fines. It seems wildly excessive to me! The guy is working 3 jobs and just lost his car. Wow.

Not sure what I will do today. Probably not a lot. Still tired, but not as tired as I was the past 2 days. Maybe I'll give Dude a bath.

No comments:

Post a Comment