About Me

My photo
I am mundane and magical, Silly and serious. I am an underachiever who suspects that someday in the eternities I may yet blossom and even fruit. I am a collector of spirits and essences, a studier of mood and nuance.I have many many faults and yet I've always been loved. I am a good friend, but I will let you go if you so desire. I believe in Somewhen. I laugh easily and cannot often cry, which I know is a Flaw. Like You, I am a work in progess.

Monday, October 20, 2014

More pics. I eventually made my way to Capitol Reef State Park (don;t think I'd ever been there before. Along the whole trip I kept seeing signs for places I had such fond memories of or places I have wanted to go or brand new places. I wish there's been more time. When my camera finally kept saying "Please reinsert memory stick" I made a quick decision to just go home (which my GPS said I could make before dark) instead of going through Bryce and Zion as I had intended. Zion is less than an hour from my house and Bryce is about 3 hours away. I can go on a day trip.  I found a restaurant going out of Capitol Reef and t was MUCH better than I had hoped. The ride home WAS scenic and relaxed and I made it home well before dark  and was greeted by my family who I was happy to see. The dogs didn't eat or drink while I was gone and Bruce had a relaxing time but I think he was glad to see me.














No comments:

Post a Comment