About Me

My photo
I am mundane and magical, Silly and serious. I am an underachiever who suspects that someday in the eternities I may yet blossom and even fruit. I am a collector of spirits and essences, a studier of mood and nuance.I have many many faults and yet I've always been loved. I am a good friend, but I will let you go if you so desire. I believe in Somewhen. I laugh easily and cannot often cry, which I know is a Flaw. Like You, I am a work in progess.

Monday, May 27, 2013

PJ Harvey jumped onto the bed, and as she does encircled my head with her chunky body and commenced to kissing. There's nothing like this that I've ever experienced. She has such a strong, good vibration! It's liike being told in a very bodily way ' I LOVVVE YOU! I'm gonna make sure your day starts out right! And she succeeds. Every time. I lavished in love for awhile then got up to make sure the trash was out. It wasn't so i took it. Finally swept up the hair from Jetty Lee's scalping, medicated the Dude who is now refusing even chicken. Had to manually put it down his throat and wait through several fake swallows. Then I gave them all warm hot dog. (no accounting for taste) which put me back in Dudie's good graces. I deadheaded the roses, enjoyed the spicy intoxication of jasmine and made a grocery list for my broccoli cauliflower cheese soup, the homemade mounds bars for Bruce (an experiment) pumpkin and zucchini bread. i have most of what i need. I keened at my broke-ness because Bountiful Baskets has 12# of honey in a glass jar for $32 and 16# of bing cherries for $26! I just got 1 organic box. Alas! Those cherries looked SOOOOOO GOOD last week!

Then, it was still early and my knees, especially the left one now hurt like a mf so i went back to bed and listened to Wallace Stegner's "Angle of Repose" for awhile.. I checked my phone when I saw a message and wonder of wonders...a friend asked if i might be interested in a very pt job. I AM. Bruce will be thrilled! More on that later if it comes to be.

I'm watering and looking at the strawberry plants and the blooming pomegranate trees. The birds were out in full force this morning but not so much now. I am mostly hearing water and dog snores. I made myself a pineapple grapefruit and ginger juice and I have to say, the pineapple and ginger really ARE effective for me for pain and to combat inflammation. That just makes me happy! I don;t like taking pills if i can help it.

Don't know what else is in store for the day except the shopping, soup, bread and mounds making. Planning on making tacos tonight for Bruce.

No comments:

Post a Comment