About Me

My photo
I am mundane and magical, Silly and serious. I am an underachiever who suspects that someday in the eternities I may yet blossom and even fruit. I am a collector of spirits and essences, a studier of mood and nuance.I have many many faults and yet I've always been loved. I am a good friend, but I will let you go if you so desire. I believe in Somewhen. I laugh easily and cannot often cry, which I know is a Flaw. Like You, I am a work in progess.

Sunday, July 6, 2014

Raining a little here today. I love that.

The shirt I ordered for Bruce came. I loved the art but they printed with wrinkles. LOTS of them which left stark white stripes all over the shirt. So I am returning it. Makes me sad. Wanted to do something nice for him.

Trying not to dwell in darker thoughts. I've been really disappointed that the grooming fundraiser has not gone better. I've spent about $80 in supplies and $19 in advertising it on Facebook where it says the ad was seen by 4,811 people locally but which resulted in only 4 likes, a question and zero appointments. I could have given the money to my friends an done better by them. The whole thing makes me sad. Tomorrow the grooming supplies come and I need to be here to sign apparently.

I need some fun and I need to do some stuff that I like to do, just for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment