About Me

My photo
I am mundane and magical, Silly and serious. I am an underachiever who suspects that someday in the eternities I may yet blossom and even fruit. I am a collector of spirits and essences, a studier of mood and nuance.I have many many faults and yet I've always been loved. I am a good friend, but I will let you go if you so desire. I believe in Somewhen. I laugh easily and cannot often cry, which I know is a Flaw. Like You, I am a work in progess.

Thursday, July 3, 2014

My brain is skipping around. Today was another delightful rather carefree day. For me. Bruce is grappling with darker feelings and I wish I could know and do what he needs to feel that I care.

Last night Miles' daughter posted a wish to just go stargaze with someone. It made e smile and think of her dad. We used to do that quite often and in remote places where the sky was ablaze with stars. Really, I had so much happiness then and yet some people in my life were pretty disapproving. I shared a man. That surprised even me, but I love Jane and understood what miles saw in her and I was not jealous. I hope she wasn't. She didn't act jealous. As a matter of fact I think the relationship was good for everyone involved. I gave Jane some extra stability and help. She gave me the closest thing to children I will have in this life (an what wonderful women they have turned out to be!) I hope I_____ finds someone to stargaze with. She reminds me very much of her father who was the most romantic man I ever met and who would be very uncomfortable with that description. But i stand by it.

One the dog grooming front, no firm appointments yet but a tentative plan to groom a shih tzu puppy (first groom) sometime next week. So far I have spent about $80 on supplies which I thought I would just recoup but at this rate I won't do that. Sure hope the project picks up with word of mouth! This is depressing. But math was never my strong suit. I thought it was a good idea.

I really need to start studying chemistry. If I don't I know I will be sorry. I wish I knew someone I was taking it with or someone I could brainstorm with. But i don't. I also need to do some home projects.

That's about all that's on my mind at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment