About Me

My photo
I am mundane and magical, Silly and serious. I am an underachiever who suspects that someday in the eternities I may yet blossom and even fruit. I am a collector of spirits and essences, a studier of mood and nuance.I have many many faults and yet I've always been loved. I am a good friend, but I will let you go if you so desire. I believe in Somewhen. I laugh easily and cannot often cry, which I know is a Flaw. Like You, I am a work in progess.

Sunday, August 10, 2014

ok...I am miffed. and I feel insulted, by whom I am not sure. My own subconscious? Some divine sender of dreams? Dante's dreams took him to hell, Purgatory and Heaven. Bruce's dreams take him on wild self indulgent adventures. Mine.... well I was in a bathroom AGAIN. Not just a bathroom but a communal bathroom with little privacy and sharp eyed dowagers making disapproving moues of their mouths over the amount of toilet paper I use. To make it worse, I had, at some point in there, a string of softly pink pearls in my mouth. I don't even think they were MY pearls. I think I was trying to keep them from touching any surface in the bathroom. But c'mon! In what state would I be willing to stick someone else's alleged pearls in my MOUTH in a bathroom? What possible message is there in that that does not distill to just "EWWWWWW"

In another part of the dream, or maybe it was a totally separate dream, I am not sure, I was in a rather pretty house with nice art and it was apparently mine, or at least where I lived. But some professor guy went on a rampage thinking I had taken his instruction booklet for some electronic device and  bashed art and destroyed "irreplaceable things"  I hadn't done it. But he was mad and maniacal and threatened bodily harm next. Over electronic instructions? The only good part was that I did some painting in that second dream. I did like that.

In other news I have a shih tzu coming soon. Overall I am disappointed with the response to my grooming fundraiser, I've only raised $298 apiece for each of my friends. but as a start to a grooming business it's pretty good. I am on the fence as to whether or not to quit my little office job. It's pretty easy, but there has been drama and I just cannot handle drama anymore. The other day I went sick, was starting to feel better, but then drama happened and I got VERY sick and had two dogs to groom when I got home. One poor dog I had to put up 3 times due to diarrhea that totally drained me. I think I would have been good without the instance of drama. I physically cannot take it anymore. And I really don't like working for anyone else as a subordinate. Dog grooming out of the garage seems happier to me.

There are other things on my mind...School starts soon. I haven't studied any chemistry. I want to play. I hate this computer. My phone's time and all computers I use show different times. The computers are all the same. The phone is about half an hour slow. I am trying to help my neighbors rehome their dog. Other stuff that confuses me. Bruce has been especially sweet and romantic which means the world to me. I guess I'd better get ready for the shih tzu. Then I work from 3-9 tonight. I cannot ever feel rested. I hate that so much! Twila learned her tumor is too big to operate on now but at least it hasn't spread, they are hoping to shrink it. Another girl, even younger, has cancer and she's got a young family. A 10 month old... She'd been breast cancer free for 2 years but now it's back and has riddled her body.

I am just stream of consciousness at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment