About Me

My photo
I am mundane and magical, Silly and serious. I am an underachiever who suspects that someday in the eternities I may yet blossom and even fruit. I am a collector of spirits and essences, a studier of mood and nuance.I have many many faults and yet I've always been loved. I am a good friend, but I will let you go if you so desire. I believe in Somewhen. I laugh easily and cannot often cry, which I know is a Flaw. Like You, I am a work in progess.

Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Wall- AHHHHHHHHHH!

The first big project is done! I LOVE our new wall! Living for a couple of weeks without any barrier between us and 2 neighbors have assured that I will never take this wall for granted. It was also great to see the dogs get to be in the back yard outside that small, but serviceable area Bruce created for them. We'll leave that up for landscaping. I should call Dan, the landscape guy. Tomorrow Bruce has an appointment with the first roofer prospect.








No comments:

Post a Comment