About Me

My photo
I am mundane and magical, Silly and serious. I am an underachiever who suspects that someday in the eternities I may yet blossom and even fruit. I am a collector of spirits and essences, a studier of mood and nuance.I have many many faults and yet I've always been loved. I am a good friend, but I will let you go if you so desire. I believe in Somewhen. I laugh easily and cannot often cry, which I know is a Flaw. Like You, I am a work in progess.

Sunday, September 7, 2014

Musings

I really should be getting ready for work. I didn't do any schoolwork this morning, but I did make a Facebook page for my business and I designed a business card and I ordered photo backdrops because I like to take pics of the dogs I do and the background is currently, well, ugly. Bruce and I spent some time talking about ideas. He really has a lot of good ones. He initially suggested a shower curtain as a backdrop and the idea just kept growing and changing. I am anxious to see what this will be like. I'd love a collection of backdrops but I will start with 2. He also suggested that I paint the garage, some walls. I am going to do that! It will look much fresher. He  thinks my collection of cords is untenable and looks unprofessional. Well, might could be but I need to be able to move things around. He is trying to figure out a better way. We talked about the shelving. He had some good ideas there too. And he suggested I clean out a cabinet to use for storage that I hadn't thought of. Again. good idea! He notices details I wouldn't have thought of. Because the first dog I did was older and she had weak hindquarters I needed a tub mat to prevent her from slipping. I ordered some small blue rubber ones but they would not not not be here in time. I had an old bath mat, not attractive, but serviceable, so I used that. And I left it in the tub (the blue ones are not here yet) it pads the sprayer hose, but Bruce saw it and said you need to cut that down, cut a hole for your drain and cut the excess. He was right again I did it and it's much better. I may even leave it there and use one of the blue ones over it. He looked around in dismay at all the STUFF we have in the garage, it will be a lot of work to clean and organize it. He is going to put some in the shed. He said he will move the gargoyles and skulls, realizing that those might freaks some people out. He went out in the garage and I heard the vacuum going. I very much appreciate his interest and his help and, yes, his excitement about the project even though we still have a hair problem for the studio he has on the other side of the garage for his wind catchers. I'd write more but if I do I might be late.

No comments:

Post a Comment