About Me

My photo
I am mundane and magical, Silly and serious. I am an underachiever who suspects that someday in the eternities I may yet blossom and even fruit. I am a collector of spirits and essences, a studier of mood and nuance.I have many many faults and yet I've always been loved. I am a good friend, but I will let you go if you so desire. I believe in Somewhen. I laugh easily and cannot often cry, which I know is a Flaw. Like You, I am a work in progess.

Friday, September 12, 2014

Not much sleep last night. Spent the night thinking about Ben, with a grief that surprised me and I was also really marveling at my friend Rebecca. I have helped her in little ways, with money, with transportation, with her studies, but she, just by being herself helps me with being truly human.

I am also very grateful for Bruce in my life. I know he doesn't feel appreciated and I wish I knew how to communicate that better.

And there were other people in my mind and heart. I was remembering Miles telling me how his father would say, "Life is what you make it" and how he finally came to believe just that. Life is an incredibly rich experience and there is so much love

No comments:

Post a Comment