About Me

My photo
I am mundane and magical, Silly and serious. I am an underachiever who suspects that someday in the eternities I may yet blossom and even fruit. I am a collector of spirits and essences, a studier of mood and nuance.I have many many faults and yet I've always been loved. I am a good friend, but I will let you go if you so desire. I believe in Somewhen. I laugh easily and cannot often cry, which I know is a Flaw. Like You, I am a work in progess.

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Made 4 appointments for my mom with yard care companies. They start tomorrow. She told me she'd have a pen and paper ready but she didn't, so she will have to call me back. I don't know how big she has to write to read because she can't see well. She also asked me to schedule estimates for new garage doors. If she gets those and the yard worked on her neighbors will be happy. Then she can start tackling the inside problems, I really hope she does the xeriascape for the front yard but we will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment