About Me

My photo
I am mundane and magical, Silly and serious. I am an underachiever who suspects that someday in the eternities I may yet blossom and even fruit. I am a collector of spirits and essences, a studier of mood and nuance.I have many many faults and yet I've always been loved. I am a good friend, but I will let you go if you so desire. I believe in Somewhen. I laugh easily and cannot often cry, which I know is a Flaw. Like You, I am a work in progess.

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

She sounded good tonight. She really wants to start addressing the way she's living. I told her I would get 3 appointments for estimates for her for the front yard call her tomorrow with the times. I m pleased she's considering ripping out the jungle and having the yard xeriascaped. I tried to suggest new (badly needed) garage doors. But she is thinking of inside projects that DO need to be done but I think the house is going to need more overhauling than just putting down new flooring. I am thinking with the work she needs she needs to have a plan that encompasses it ALL.
Youngest nephew had a fever of 107 and something with white blood cells. I have no idea what the source of this is or if he is out of the hospital.
David;s widow's boyfriend put in the water heater. Makes me squirmy. I suggested moving down there and getting a job. She still thinks it's not the right time but she needs help. I don't know how long I'd be there and I don't like So CA, but talking with a friend about older people forced to move it sounds like a lot of them losre a reason to live and holy shit I think she deserves a couple of happy years if not more

No comments:

Post a Comment