About Me

My photo
I am mundane and magical, Silly and serious. I am an underachiever who suspects that someday in the eternities I may yet blossom and even fruit. I am a collector of spirits and essences, a studier of mood and nuance.I have many many faults and yet I've always been loved. I am a good friend, but I will let you go if you so desire. I believe in Somewhen. I laugh easily and cannot often cry, which I know is a Flaw. Like You, I am a work in progess.

Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Last night Bruce and I were in bed watching Lost when I had a very intense dizzy spell. It was so sharp and physically affecting I wondered if I was having a stroke or something. While it was happeing I had such a mix of fear and exhilaration. When it subsided I quickly looked up stroke symptoms, it seemed that wasn't what had happened. I was very tired and soon I found myself drifting off to sleep but before I did I felt myself , a better version of myself, sitting by a beautiful stream, light dancing in sparkles on the water and complex currents running musically. It was very beautiful and I had the sense that that was where I was "supposed" to be. It was as if all the petty, greedy, commercial aspects of the world were something i had left behind and that where I was now was Reality. It was nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment