About Me

My photo
I am mundane and magical, Silly and serious. I am an underachiever who suspects that someday in the eternities I may yet blossom and even fruit. I am a collector of spirits and essences, a studier of mood and nuance.I have many many faults and yet I've always been loved. I am a good friend, but I will let you go if you so desire. I believe in Somewhen. I laugh easily and cannot often cry, which I know is a Flaw. Like You, I am a work in progess.

Saturday, February 13, 2016

Y'know I thought it was a bad day when I went to work and saw a big note that we wouldn't be paid until NEXT Friday (payday was supposed to be yesterday) I wonder if that is even legal and I have concerns about whether I will be paid at all if you want to know the truth. When my boss called I asked her why we weren't paid. Basically, because it's more convenient for her to make one more check instead of 2. WTF? I told her that was very arbitrary. Things could have gotten very ugly because I had an urge to tell her what I really think. But I thought, it's only a few more days and it doesn'tt matter that much. She called me back to tell me if I was short she would write ME a check. I let that go too. Later my friend and manager called to "see if I was ok" and to tell me I sounded unstable and easily roiled over what she considers, apparently as unimportant things. She reminded me that my boss is my BOSS as if I don' have a right to question or object to anything. I was thinking the word "boss" implies being paid. I had a whole lot more that I didn't say. Anyway... I keep telling myself just a few more days.
After work I went to the store and spent $75 of my last $100 in the bank. I have some cash here if Maggie's "mom" wanted me to pay the vet bill which was only $68. I'd pay that and a followup if she wanted but she won't take the money. I am happy to heat Maggie seems to be healing and can see. I was feeling appreciative of Bruce and went to scratch his back. To do this I had to breach the thermal shirt he wears all winter. I felt something that did not feel good at all, and persuading him to let me lift the shirt I saw what looks like a melanoma. I was so concerned I took a picture to show him. He pooh poohed it, but the thing has all the signs. Bruce and I both have a fatalistic streak, but I asked him to please read up. He has agreed to make a Dr appointment on Monday. I hope they can get him in on Monday. I really think this is a melanoma and it is bigger than a quarter inch. That put into perspective how bad the day really wasn't. He's agreed to to to the Dr but he says if it is melanoma and if it has metastasized and is terminal he will go someplace because he doesn't want to be a burden. OMG!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment