About Me

My photo
I am mundane and magical, Silly and serious. I am an underachiever who suspects that someday in the eternities I may yet blossom and even fruit. I am a collector of spirits and essences, a studier of mood and nuance.I have many many faults and yet I've always been loved. I am a good friend, but I will let you go if you so desire. I believe in Somewhen. I laugh easily and cannot often cry, which I know is a Flaw. Like You, I am a work in progess.

Wednesday, April 13, 2016

I was finally able to pay the delivery service that took my mom food and medicine the other night. It was $40 for the stops and delivery, $15 for the medicine (they did get her Vick's Vaporub and some non drowsy cough medicine so apparently CVS is a ripoff) and I included a $10 tip. At least I know of someone who can deliver to her or run errands for her if that is needed. So that is one relief. I still feel I would prefer to be there.

At home I am happy. So strange, because my little business is so far not making very much, but I love doing it. I LOVE working at home by and for myself. Grooming the dogs is meditative and pleasant. So far, my customers are happy and I like the company of dogs. I am listening to audiobooks as I groom. It's wonderful! I feel sunniness coming back to my disposition.

I took myself out for breakfast at The Egg and I this morning and found they now have green juice made of kale. cucumber, a fiji apple and lemon. Tasty and I now have a quick juice source for breakfast or lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment