About Me

My photo
I am mundane and magical, Silly and serious. I am an underachiever who suspects that someday in the eternities I may yet blossom and even fruit. I am a collector of spirits and essences, a studier of mood and nuance.I have many many faults and yet I've always been loved. I am a good friend, but I will let you go if you so desire. I believe in Somewhen. I laugh easily and cannot often cry, which I know is a Flaw. Like You, I am a work in progess.

Sunday, April 17, 2016

My poor mom! I made the tax appointment for her, she missed the tax appointment, she wouldn't answer the phone yesterday but she called me today.. So did the tax people. They were willing to get her in tomorrow, so I called her back. She says she got an extension and now wants to wait till she gets a hearing aid (she just told me she's having trouble hearing live conversation. She can hear on the phone but not in person) She was going to try Walmart. I told her she might want to go to an audiologist and found a well rated one near her. But she didn't want me to make an appointment. Still says she is not ready for me to go down there.

No comments:

Post a Comment