About Me

My photo
I am mundane and magical, Silly and serious. I am an underachiever who suspects that someday in the eternities I may yet blossom and even fruit. I am a collector of spirits and essences, a studier of mood and nuance.I have many many faults and yet I've always been loved. I am a good friend, but I will let you go if you so desire. I believe in Somewhen. I laugh easily and cannot often cry, which I know is a Flaw. Like You, I am a work in progess.

Saturday, April 2, 2016

I have no idea why this shook me up, but I will give that some thought. Bruce's first wife just messaged me. She just wanted to know if Bruce still has their divorce decree or remembers which state it was issued in. She lives overseas now. I told her if she'd like to give me a number where he could call her I'd be happy to give it to him. She thought he might not be up to an international call. I said he might not be up to talking to her but the international call wouldn't be the problem. I did not mean to seem catty- at all. And she doesn't seem to have taken it that I was. But she gave him a great amount of pain, and I really don't know if he'd be up to talking to her. Anyway, I will ask him as soon as I can. I hope it doesn't give him bad feelings.

No comments:

Post a Comment