About Me

My photo
I am mundane and magical, Silly and serious. I am an underachiever who suspects that someday in the eternities I may yet blossom and even fruit. I am a collector of spirits and essences, a studier of mood and nuance.I have many many faults and yet I've always been loved. I am a good friend, but I will let you go if you so desire. I believe in Somewhen. I laugh easily and cannot often cry, which I know is a Flaw. Like You, I am a work in progess.

Tuesday, April 5, 2016

In such an abbreviated interaction, in which she never spoke directly to him, Bruce's first wife still managed to hurt him. He found their divorce decree and I photographed it and sent her a copy. This was within a couple hours of her request. Bruce is an organized person. If you had asked me for 30+ year paperwork I would not have had it. She thanked ME, but never Bruce for the effort. Hopefully she will never contact him again. The things she said and did to Bruce during their relationship I find unspeakably vile. He says he was not all that, but at least he was honest. And I know him to be an honest person. Very tenderhearted too. Some of the things people who were very important in his life have said things to him absolutely floor me with how terrible they were. I wouldn't have even believed them except that I DO know him to be honest, and his girlfriend prior to me told me directly, on the phone, that she regarded her TEN YEARS with him to have been an utter waste of her time (she pursued him!) and that she would bet I would feel the same way within five years. I cannot even imagine saying something like that about even a FRIEND, much less a 10 year partner and Betty was far far worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment