About Me

My photo
I am mundane and magical, Silly and serious. I am an underachiever who suspects that someday in the eternities I may yet blossom and even fruit. I am a collector of spirits and essences, a studier of mood and nuance.I have many many faults and yet I've always been loved. I am a good friend, but I will let you go if you so desire. I believe in Somewhen. I laugh easily and cannot often cry, which I know is a Flaw. Like You, I am a work in progess.

Thursday, April 14, 2016

Just got off the phone with my mom. She sounded worse to me but she says she feels better. She says David's wife came over today to try to get her to go to a Dr. Or to a pharmacy, I am not sure and neither is she because she can't hear her. In all, it's pretty concerning. I asked her why she doesn't want to go to the Dr and she said because she wants to avoid a problem, which translated means she's afraid they will put her in the hospital. She's primarily worried about her little dog. I suggested to her that if she is so sick that "they" might put her in the hospital she might die at home and asked her what she thought would happen to Toby then. She knows it would be nothing good. Toby HATES my nephew. I am pretty sure my nephew is none too fond of him and he sure as hell does not take care of my mother. Then she mentioned taxes. The other day she mentioned the word taxes and I told her she only had a couple of days to get them done. This was the other day. They are due by tomorrow. I told her the only way I can think they could be done on time is if she has her tax information together and I can call this errand place and have them ferry the information to her tax preparer. She is going to call me back tonight. She either needs to do that or to get an extension. I'm more concerned with her health than her taxes thoughShe said the IRS called and she thought it was for David's wife so she gave her the number. I told her the IRS does not call people and it's a scam. She's so vulnerable. Again, I offered to go down. She sounds like she might be on the verge of letting me.

No comments:

Post a Comment