About Me

My photo
I am mundane and magical, Silly and serious. I am an underachiever who suspects that someday in the eternities I may yet blossom and even fruit. I am a collector of spirits and essences, a studier of mood and nuance.I have many many faults and yet I've always been loved. I am a good friend, but I will let you go if you so desire. I believe in Somewhen. I laugh easily and cannot often cry, which I know is a Flaw. Like You, I am a work in progess.

Saturday, June 7, 2014

Mo ghost issues last night....but bad dreams. I am body sensitive. There are places on me I never want touched, so of course last night I dreamed I was in so much physical distress I went to a doctor (who I don't trust) and I needed a pelvic exam (which I have only had one of conscious, otherwise I've been knocked out) The doctor wanted to poke me with a nail in my belly button and wanted to restrain me so I couldn't protect myself. He gave me a baseball cap to bite down on. There were two friends I'd lost touch with in his office too. They weren't having these problems.

Bruce is fascinated and amused by my body issues. he tries to map out the locations and ways I hate to be touched. He sees that as a big toy. I wish he'd map out the ways and places I love to be touched, but you get what you get. Touch is very important to me. But yeah, I have a very off body and set of rules about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment