About Me

My photo
I am mundane and magical, Silly and serious. I am an underachiever who suspects that someday in the eternities I may yet blossom and even fruit. I am a collector of spirits and essences, a studier of mood and nuance.I have many many faults and yet I've always been loved. I am a good friend, but I will let you go if you so desire. I believe in Somewhen. I laugh easily and cannot often cry, which I know is a Flaw. Like You, I am a work in progess.

Thursday, June 25, 2015

A friend who, with her husband, recently became a trucker just posted some pictures near Echo Utah. And seeing them filled me with a rush of gratitude, love and Miles memories. I remembered the big swooping circles of drives we'd take. Up Emigration Pass, out through Henefee to East Canyon (where we first made love after more than 15 years for me of thinking I would never love a man again) Heber and Charleston and Echo.  Oh how I miss our trips!

No comments:

Post a Comment