About Me

My photo
I am mundane and magical, Silly and serious. I am an underachiever who suspects that someday in the eternities I may yet blossom and even fruit. I am a collector of spirits and essences, a studier of mood and nuance.I have many many faults and yet I've always been loved. I am a good friend, but I will let you go if you so desire. I believe in Somewhen. I laugh easily and cannot often cry, which I know is a Flaw. Like You, I am a work in progess.

Friday, June 12, 2015

I am often two opposite things at once, If I had time I'd elaborate but I have a dog at 8 am and I need to wind down from work and I want to listen a bit to Wild, which I am enjoying so very much. One of the aspects of it I enjoy most is her description of how she feels about family. I remember having such a strong sense of family when i was a child and longing for familial and other long term relationships so much. Heck, my idea of a perfect lifestyle was a group of long term friends who lived in a communal lifestyle. Nowadays I number my family as two humans. And really I'm not so sure about them. So I was thinking m tangent cloud of thoughts of family while simultaneously considering buying one of those DNA tests that purport to tell you about your ancestry. The irony is not lost on me. Maybe I wish to feel a connection to a "people" if I am not connected firmly to many actual people. Makes me sort of laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment