About Me

My photo
I am mundane and magical, Silly and serious. I am an underachiever who suspects that someday in the eternities I may yet blossom and even fruit. I am a collector of spirits and essences, a studier of mood and nuance.I have many many faults and yet I've always been loved. I am a good friend, but I will let you go if you so desire. I believe in Somewhen. I laugh easily and cannot often cry, which I know is a Flaw. Like You, I am a work in progess.

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

I feel hollow and unreal. Bruce has been very sweet. I am watching Under the Dome and thinking about tomorrow. I have my 16 year old dog Spice tomorrow at 9 am and then I agreed, probably not wisely, to go to the home of another client to do her yorkies. that's a LOT of gear to pack up (and ten unpack) I offered to go get the dogs and bring them home when they are done, but she very much wants to be present when they are groomed. She is in a wheelchair and she and her husband stay the whole time in my now EXTREMELY hot garage for the 2 grooms. Tomorrow is going to be very hot and this is a LOT of effort. I want to be accommodating but I only have one day off and I am donating the proceeds to my friend with cancer. I have a feeling i will be way overextended. Well, maybe something will teach me to actually say "no" when I really don't want to do something. Not that I don't like them! I do! and I like the dogs though I think they would be easier to do alone. Just, too much effort for the energy I have. I guess we will see. Maybe it will go ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment