About Me

My photo
I am mundane and magical, Silly and serious. I am an underachiever who suspects that someday in the eternities I may yet blossom and even fruit. I am a collector of spirits and essences, a studier of mood and nuance.I have many many faults and yet I've always been loved. I am a good friend, but I will let you go if you so desire. I believe in Somewhen. I laugh easily and cannot often cry, which I know is a Flaw. Like You, I am a work in progess.

Wednesday, January 6, 2016

I am not sure but I think my mom is going to go with the last yardcare people ,also the most expensive, but they have the plans to do the most work. They also do a lot of other home care jobs and they work with realtors to sell houses. So, perhaps this is good. I will be pleased if she puts them to action and very curious to see the results. She has another garage door estimate tomorrow. I will call her between dogs. I have 2 full grooms and a nail trim plus I think plans to see some neighbors.

No comments:

Post a Comment