About Me

My photo
I am mundane and magical, Silly and serious. I am an underachiever who suspects that someday in the eternities I may yet blossom and even fruit. I am a collector of spirits and essences, a studier of mood and nuance.I have many many faults and yet I've always been loved. I am a good friend, but I will let you go if you so desire. I believe in Somewhen. I laugh easily and cannot often cry, which I know is a Flaw. Like You, I am a work in progess.

Saturday, April 5, 2014

Poor Bruce, he came in to meditate. I was trying to rest, I cannot get untired. I cannot get uncold. Of course i thrashed and choked and even when I went to do something about that it didn't work. So I got up but now he's up too. I told him to to go back and meditate that I would stay away but he won't. Pretty sure I shouldn't have looked so close at my own damage. But, it is NT like I haven't seen it before. What's new? How long will I be stuck in this place? I read a tale of a "NDE" posted by a friend who surprised me by posting it. I sobbed. Good God, I cannot feel just ONE way either, it's like being pulled many ways at once and it's pretty disgusting, but in the NDE story there was beauty and even hope. But as it said, more or less and sort of like Douglas Adams, there is only Now an wherever you go there you are, but it seems like it would be a very great relief to go somewhere and scream till it was all gone

No comments:

Post a Comment