About Me

My photo
I am mundane and magical, Silly and serious. I am an underachiever who suspects that someday in the eternities I may yet blossom and even fruit. I am a collector of spirits and essences, a studier of mood and nuance.I have many many faults and yet I've always been loved. I am a good friend, but I will let you go if you so desire. I believe in Somewhen. I laugh easily and cannot often cry, which I know is a Flaw. Like You, I am a work in progess.

Sunday, April 6, 2014

really drawn right now to hearing NDEs. It brings an obvious question- is someone in my life about to die? Of course that's not the only possibility but also of course I think about it. Wondering if that's so, if it's me. It seems people in my family die "young" in a lot of cases. And I have been going through this really intense introspection about my life. Some things are haunting me. Today it is Cherie. Also, Dude, for the last few days has been coming up and laying his head on my leg or just touching me gently. Not afraid of death per se. I am afraid of pain and of loss. Also regretful of some things I have done or not done.

No comments:

Post a Comment