About Me

My photo
I am mundane and magical, Silly and serious. I am an underachiever who suspects that someday in the eternities I may yet blossom and even fruit. I am a collector of spirits and essences, a studier of mood and nuance.I have many many faults and yet I've always been loved. I am a good friend, but I will let you go if you so desire. I believe in Somewhen. I laugh easily and cannot often cry, which I know is a Flaw. Like You, I am a work in progess.

Friday, April 4, 2014

Vivid dream last night. I was on some cross country trip with my (dead now) brother David and my (dead now) cat Iggy. I don't know what the purpose or the ultimate goal of this trip was. Mostly the car was the maroon Buick I currently drive (Bruce's dead now mom's car) I know we went through either North or South Dakota and the car broke down as we drove into Philadelphia. Suddenly it was Bruce's Subaru, and I was driving it and we had to get it off the road. David left me in a part of the city that didn't look too good, and i went into what looked like an abandoned house because suddenly it looked like it was going to snow. The house was actually a group of connected houses and I didn't think they were really abandoned so I was nervous. I remember green "turf" carpeting in one place. A man approached me and I was really nervous and feeling guilty about being in someone's house but he was so nice! In fact throughout this dream strangers would come, even though Iggy was being really feisty and unfriendly but all the strangers were the nicest people you could imagine. I kept wondering when David was going to come back because a light, very cold snow falling and for some reason it seemed to me that that snow, if it got heavier, could make it so we'd never see each other again. PJ woke me up by pressing her 90 pounds of Bulldozer luuuuuvvvvvv onto me, putting my entire upper arm in her mouth and squeezing gently, flea biting (and often catching skin so that hurt!) rolling her body all over mine bruisingly and licking my face to the point i could not breathe. When she does all this her eyes are so calm. It always cracks me up. That was a strange dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment