About Me

My photo
I am mundane and magical, Silly and serious. I am an underachiever who suspects that someday in the eternities I may yet blossom and even fruit. I am a collector of spirits and essences, a studier of mood and nuance.I have many many faults and yet I've always been loved. I am a good friend, but I will let you go if you so desire. I believe in Somewhen. I laugh easily and cannot often cry, which I know is a Flaw. Like You, I am a work in progess.

Thursday, April 24, 2014

With this illness, whatever it is, when I eat i feel like I was cold cocked, spent some time in a hellish dreamscape and woke up with my thoughts doing slow vague ellipses fuzzily around my head. It is very difficult to concentrate. I have to go out today. I have to or flunk that flippin' class. and omg the Humanities test is not Friday (well it is but Friday is TOMORROW) I have no idea when the poetry final is. It's not on the syllabus, I looked. I just want to sleep and sleep and sleep. On a hammock rocking in a mild warm breeze smelling growing things and dirt.  

No comments:

Post a Comment