About Me

My photo
I am mundane and magical, Silly and serious. I am an underachiever who suspects that someday in the eternities I may yet blossom and even fruit. I am a collector of spirits and essences, a studier of mood and nuance.I have many many faults and yet I've always been loved. I am a good friend, but I will let you go if you so desire. I believe in Somewhen. I laugh easily and cannot often cry, which I know is a Flaw. Like You, I am a work in progess.

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Day 6 of my juice fast! By the end of today I will be 1/6 of the way to my first goal. 60 day juice fast. For me it's been much better than I thought it would be! I haven't thrown up one time in the whole time I've been on this new way of seeing nutrition. I haven't had sugar cravings. (Still sometimes want a grilled tuna and cheese or a bowl of chicken soup, but I am RELIEVED than I am not craving food all the time. In fact, I seldom think of food. That amazes me. I have been so impressed I asked a friend who has been feeling ill and headachy and who is under enormous stress which is causing depression to watch Fat Sick and Nearly Dead. She did and she cried. Even her kids were impressed by the movie. I asked her if she would like to try juicing (didn;t think she'd want to do a juice FAST, but thought she would like it) and she does want to try. She wants to do the fast. I ordered a Breville multispeed juicer for her. Twin to mine. Yesterday we were studying and she said her sister and another person have lost a lot of weight recently. She asked her mom what they were doing. Her mom told her they'd seen Fat Sick and Nearly Dead on Netflix and had started a juice fast. It made both of them really sick (the detox) so they drew back and are doing juice with the kinds of meals portrayed on the website. It's time for me to take my dogs to the vet, but I hope you have such a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment