About Me

My photo
I am mundane and magical, Silly and serious. I am an underachiever who suspects that someday in the eternities I may yet blossom and even fruit. I am a collector of spirits and essences, a studier of mood and nuance.I have many many faults and yet I've always been loved. I am a good friend, but I will let you go if you so desire. I believe in Somewhen. I laugh easily and cannot often cry, which I know is a Flaw. Like You, I am a work in progess.

Friday, January 18, 2013

Technically I broke my juice fast yesterday when, after class and going to the store I ate less than 10 raw walnut halves. that's the kind of snack I plan on AFTER the fast. I am continuing to count days and hopefully will not have any more or many more breaks and if I do, they will be of this nature. My friend Debbie introduced me to an app called My Fitness. I haven't really explored it yet, but it seems VERY cool. I was able to find out my smoothie this morning of an orange, a banana, some strawberries, raspberries and blackberries, some ginger and a peach was 416 calories. Yesterday I learned in physiology that if you eat a lemon it alkalinizes your body a bit when I thought being a fruit juice it might acidify.I want to be as alkaline as I can be and still eat fruit! reminds me. I only have one lemon left and i may be out of spinach. I feel like I am drinking more spinach than Popeye. And speaking of physiology  need to study that today. A lot. Other homework also. I am liking the assignment in my creative nonfiction writing class. We are heading a post it note with a word drawn from a memory or object from our childhood or teen years. then we write about it on one side of the post it note. Repeat 9 times and post the collection somewhere, take a picture, include this picture with a typed rendition of you post its and turn it in. I am thinking of trying to find a hitching post to post mine on or, I could use the post office. Apparently a previous student posted hers on her dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment