About Me

My photo
I am mundane and magical, Silly and serious. I am an underachiever who suspects that someday in the eternities I may yet blossom and even fruit. I am a collector of spirits and essences, a studier of mood and nuance.I have many many faults and yet I've always been loved. I am a good friend, but I will let you go if you so desire. I believe in Somewhen. I laugh easily and cannot often cry, which I know is a Flaw. Like You, I am a work in progess.

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Drinking breakfast, juice of half a pineapple 2 grapefruits and a generous knob of ginger. 422 calories (so cool to be able to see that- and My Fitness breaks down the nutrients too). I wanted to try an avocado smoothie this morning but my avocados are not yet ripe.
 I didn't get any (ANY!!!!) studying done yesterday, so that's on my agenda. Also going to see if my friend wants to go to the school gym with me. I've never been there. Not sure how much it costs but I need to get working on the exercise. Lifestyle change means lifestyle CHANGE. I cannot just sit here and twiddle my thumbs. I'm sure there's also a scale there and at the beginning of my 8th day, I will admit I am curious. I was going to weigh about every 2 weeks but I am probably too curious to wait quite that long.

No comments:

Post a Comment