About Me

My photo
I am mundane and magical, Silly and serious. I am an underachiever who suspects that someday in the eternities I may yet blossom and even fruit. I am a collector of spirits and essences, a studier of mood and nuance.I have many many faults and yet I've always been loved. I am a good friend, but I will let you go if you so desire. I believe in Somewhen. I laugh easily and cannot often cry, which I know is a Flaw. Like You, I am a work in progess.

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Good morning! How are you feeling today? I smile as I ask because I feel... perky! I feel light on my feet (comparatively) and happy! I feel SURPRISED! This is the beginning of only day FOUR of my juice fast and I, who have been so unsuccessful at dieting in the past that I promised myself I would never do it again am feeling such positive changes!!! But I am not thinking of this as a "diet" I am not counting calories. I am thinking of this as an attempt to implement a lifestyle change. And it seems to be working. Bruce is really happy that I am not grumpy. We both thought I would be. But instead he is laughing at me because to him, I seem so goofily happy he equates it with being stoned. It's very weird. Ok, not gonna lie, the juice part, while not as bad as I feared it might be taste wise is not the most palatable fare you can imagine. But, I am drinking a very wide variety of fruits and vegetables and in three days I have not barfed once! I'm sorry if that grosses you out but for a long time that's been happening DAILY to me, sometimes multiple times a day. And for three days, even after the orange peel, it has not. I am also thrashing less in my sleep and Bruce says that I am snoring less. Today I feel so clear and peppy I am laughing at myself. Really glad I tried this! Thank you Joe Cross!

No comments:

Post a Comment