About Me

My photo
I am mundane and magical, Silly and serious. I am an underachiever who suspects that someday in the eternities I may yet blossom and even fruit. I am a collector of spirits and essences, a studier of mood and nuance.I have many many faults and yet I've always been loved. I am a good friend, but I will let you go if you so desire. I believe in Somewhen. I laugh easily and cannot often cry, which I know is a Flaw. Like You, I am a work in progess.

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Really tired and I think I am wound down enough to go to bed. It was a study-ful day. Got up to work on statistics at which I am no good. Dudie had a vet appointment at 9 and my boy is SO smart! I was really impressed by his intuition. Bruce's car was frozen so I started it and left it to warm. (Dude can't get into the Buick, too high for his old hips) I was wondering how I was going to get him out of the house without PJ and Jetty Lee running me a merry, noisy chase. Almost as I was wondering that Dude quietly went out to the back yard. It was like telepathy! Generated by him! I smiled and went out the front door, around to the gate and there that sweet boy was, as if that had been the plan all along. The girls never got upset and we had an easy trip. But this makes me wonder how much animals really do know. I thought that was amazing, and it was in character for Dude too, being as gentlemanly as he is.
 Did not finish statistics homework after I got back from the vet even though I spent a good three hours on it. Then statistics class then physiology where I was unusually smart today. The professor would ask a question and I answered correctly over and over People were peering round at me. I was just enjoying it, wishing that were normal for me. After classes I went to lunch with two friends. Yep. Ate. It was healthy stuff, but I am thinking I should start over on the juice fast. It is so good for me! But hard to do when I am so pushed for time. After lunch I went to the library and studied a couple hours for the psychology test then went to take it. Don't know how I did. I care, but not as much as I care about the physiology results!!!!! The physiology professor had the test proper graded, but I guess he's waiting to add the extra credit where we hand drew and labelled an action potential. He has to go through those by hand, but I WANT MY GRADE!!!!!! I keep looking hopefully at my phone even though it's 11 pm now. He did tell us the class average was 78% on the test proper. I felt confident after I took the test (which I did NOT feel after the anatomy tests- but I did well n the anatomy tests) I am anxious to see if my confidence was warranted. I have to say, before class today it wavered wildly listening to other people talk about how they felt they did.

No comments:

Post a Comment