About Me

My photo
I am mundane and magical, Silly and serious. I am an underachiever who suspects that someday in the eternities I may yet blossom and even fruit. I am a collector of spirits and essences, a studier of mood and nuance.I have many many faults and yet I've always been loved. I am a good friend, but I will let you go if you so desire. I believe in Somewhen. I laugh easily and cannot often cry, which I know is a Flaw. Like You, I am a work in progess.

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Bruce... bought the dogs a talking ball. It's hard, so we can't throw it. He wrapped it in a sock so it makes a great tug-o-war toy. I hadn't heard it in awhile but came across it in the back yard as I was preparing to water and thought I should bring it in. Jetty Lee took possession immediately and she is so cute as she does her bounding hops, pampas grass tail waving majestically. she looks like joy then. And they've all three been playing with it since, not Dude so much because he can't do the rough stuff anymore.

Yesterday was not a good day! Somehow I think I had a UTI, the first I ever had I think. Since I don't have insurance I was very very worried about this and drank quite a bit of water and finally tried Emergenc. Today, thankfully it seems to be resolved. but boy that was miserable! I am so glad it did not necessitate a trip to the dr! I did end of thinking about consumption, water and tp... got it down to 2 squares of tp and flush every 3 trips, but I think I was in the bathro'om about every 45 minutes or less on average all day! Still, a good reminder to think about what I use and to be mindful of resources. Planned obsolescence! what a stupid idea!

Because I was sapped and didn't want to be far from the bathroom Bruce and I did marathon watching of The Walking Dead. He thinks it's amusing how wound up I get. I am glad zombies are not real! Bad enough that people's responses are.

Today I am doing (endless) laundry. Not sure what all I will get done today but I do need to go out for dog and cat food. I've had an apple (so good!) and some cheddar today, appetite is a bit suppressed. Plan to make a juice this afternoon. Maybe I will actually start the chemistry today? Still in story mode. So likely book time too.

Tomorrow or the next day I will be grooming a friend's poodle. Hoping my hands will get through it. I keep asking Bruce to put Jetty Lee on the table for me, I cannot possibly get her up there, but so far he has not. She has massive amounts of undercoat and some nasty mats. Patience. The poodle is small thankfully.

No comments:

Post a Comment