About Me

My photo
I am mundane and magical, Silly and serious. I am an underachiever who suspects that someday in the eternities I may yet blossom and even fruit. I am a collector of spirits and essences, a studier of mood and nuance.I have many many faults and yet I've always been loved. I am a good friend, but I will let you go if you so desire. I believe in Somewhen. I laugh easily and cannot often cry, which I know is a Flaw. Like You, I am a work in progess.

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

I've been running really tired and I have plans for the day so I took a nap. Just woke up from a dream completely drained and hoping it was just a dream. I dreamed I found myself at Gerald's house. Gerald is my friend Steve's next door neighbor and the house is in Saginaw MI, where I have never been. A lot of people were filling Gerald's yard and it looked like he was off to a fun outing, I asked about it a little (don't remember what he answered) At the end I said, "Tell Steve I said hi" he looked at me, He said, "Do you know your "Teeve?" ( I never ever called him that but I looked down because it has been a long tie since we've talked) Gerald went on, "He was a donor(?) and he died last night. All the strength left me then and I do hope this was just a dream. Two things make me think it might be more. Steve has ALS and he communicated in dreams more clearly than some people do in face to face talk. I'm not even sure he would be living in the same place and it's been so long since we talked that I would feel weird calling. But I believe he'd let me know some way if he died.

No comments:

Post a Comment