About Me

My photo
I am mundane and magical, Silly and serious. I am an underachiever who suspects that someday in the eternities I may yet blossom and even fruit. I am a collector of spirits and essences, a studier of mood and nuance.I have many many faults and yet I've always been loved. I am a good friend, but I will let you go if you so desire. I believe in Somewhen. I laugh easily and cannot often cry, which I know is a Flaw. Like You, I am a work in progess.

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

I answered the phone today and in happy astonishment handed it to Bruce. It was his ex-boss' wife and she was calling to to see if he would come back. Bruce thinks I am happy because he has the prospect of work, I am happy they called because to me it shows they valued him. I don't want to influence his decision at all. He's not really healthy, he has rather intense social phobia and he's worked his whole life. On the other hand he liked a lot about the job. He is so wound up now it's got me worried. He says he will go in and feel the vibe. He is unsure if he can handle the physicality of the job. I hope he makes the best decision for HIM.

No comments:

Post a Comment