About Me

My photo
I am mundane and magical, Silly and serious. I am an underachiever who suspects that someday in the eternities I may yet blossom and even fruit. I am a collector of spirits and essences, a studier of mood and nuance.I have many many faults and yet I've always been loved. I am a good friend, but I will let you go if you so desire. I believe in Somewhen. I laugh easily and cannot often cry, which I know is a Flaw. Like You, I am a work in progess.

Friday, May 23, 2014

e as

Bruce and I watched all of Season 3 of Game of Thrones today. I don't think I've ever done that before, a whole season in a day! But we were engrossed and we are now wishing we had access to season 4. I do have the audio books. Betting I listen, though I have other books I'd like to read or listen to too and plenty of other stuff to do. I have not been very productive. I am enjoying not being very productive.

Thought a lot about sending an email to Steve. Decided not to. Do not wish to be intrusive if he is ok and in any case if the connection was deep enough I will see him again, if that is a truth. I think it was deep enough for that and look forward to bowing with great warmth to this friend.

I quit playing candy crush, which was not the best use of my time and I managed an attitude adjustment which has allowed me not to be on Facebook so much either.

I have an urge to make my life simpler and simpler and focus more on people who want to be with me that I want to be with. There's not much I want in life except my existing connections anymore. Shifting to a "be in the moment and be as open to each moment and as non controlling as I can possibly be" kind of approach.



No comments:

Post a Comment