About Me

My photo
I am mundane and magical, Silly and serious. I am an underachiever who suspects that someday in the eternities I may yet blossom and even fruit. I am a collector of spirits and essences, a studier of mood and nuance.I have many many faults and yet I've always been loved. I am a good friend, but I will let you go if you so desire. I believe in Somewhen. I laugh easily and cannot often cry, which I know is a Flaw. Like You, I am a work in progess.

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Yesterday I bought what looked like a nice piece of wild caught salmon which I intended to be my dinner while Bruce had chicken and dumplings. In actuality neither of us had dinner, I wasn't hungry and Bruce ate ice cream, very unusual for him. So I marinated and baked the salmon and what turned out to be a deceptively large baked potato today. I think my marinade was pretty good, I used coconut oil, salt, pepper, garlic salt, ginger, lemon juice and minced green onions, but the salmon itself was unpleasantly fishy so the dogs got most of it and a fair portion of that huge and utterly delicious baked potato. They were very pleased. Despite not eating that much I feel very full and sleepy now. I'd like to be full of energy!

Bruce does like Game of Thrones. Interesting to hear the characters he likes, some of them are also characters I like but he seems to have no real love for my favorite, Tyrion Lannister, (at least from what I've read) He calls him the Horny Dwarf. Alas!

No comments:

Post a Comment