About Me

My photo
I am mundane and magical, Silly and serious. I am an underachiever who suspects that someday in the eternities I may yet blossom and even fruit. I am a collector of spirits and essences, a studier of mood and nuance.I have many many faults and yet I've always been loved. I am a good friend, but I will let you go if you so desire. I believe in Somewhen. I laugh easily and cannot often cry, which I know is a Flaw. Like You, I am a work in progess.

Monday, May 26, 2014

Got up early to get the trash out, do some watering and let Bruce have some alone sleep. I sleep better when he is there, he sleeps better when I am not. We have been in DVD mode. Finished Season 3 of Game of Thrones, (I doubt I will be able to wait for Season 4 without going to the books) and finished Season 2 of The Walking Dead last night. Bruce enjoys watching me watch that because I am very animated and talk to the TV. As a kid I dreamed of zombies...

Second listening of Journey of Souls and still enjoy the ideas but hope it's not as hierarchical and, hmmm, cold? as is portrayed. Who knows what happens? I'd love to be hypnotized (if possible, betting I'd resist as my body resists anesthesia) and see what I said myself. Still very spiritually oriented, longing for something but I do long.

My recent thoughts have really freed me from the desire to be on the internet as much. Oh, I certainly enjoy seeing what friends are up to in the little ways they may choose to disclose, but it's not a place where I find deep intimate conversation and admitting that most of my reason for being there was just weird hope made the prospect much less alluring. I think other pursuits will serve me better and I am in a mood to simplify and DO more. I was thinking this morning of increasing my skill range.

I love early morning sunlight. There's some quality in it that is very nourishing and beautiful to me. I am so glad i took that poetry class because I am seeing things differently and I love that.

No comments:

Post a Comment