About Me

My photo
I am mundane and magical, Silly and serious. I am an underachiever who suspects that someday in the eternities I may yet blossom and even fruit. I am a collector of spirits and essences, a studier of mood and nuance.I have many many faults and yet I've always been loved. I am a good friend, but I will let you go if you so desire. I believe in Somewhen. I laugh easily and cannot often cry, which I know is a Flaw. Like You, I am a work in progess.

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Today was a very nice day with friends. I have such a craving t be with or talk to those who are spiritually close to me right now. I feel I need to give and receive warmth and caring. It can be an exchange of ideas or just of close essence. Today was the latter. Very centering and helped me to focus on the things I really want from life.

No comments:

Post a Comment