About Me

My photo
I am mundane and magical, Silly and serious. I am an underachiever who suspects that someday in the eternities I may yet blossom and even fruit. I am a collector of spirits and essences, a studier of mood and nuance.I have many many faults and yet I've always been loved. I am a good friend, but I will let you go if you so desire. I believe in Somewhen. I laugh easily and cannot often cry, which I know is a Flaw. Like You, I am a work in progess.

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Mother's Day, hard day for me all around. But my mom sounded better than she has. I wish she would consider moving up here. She said Bruce is terrified that she might. I said, Yes, he is, but that's primarily because you have never met him (in 12 years) and never even had a real conversation with him on the phone. And Bruce does like being alone. But as for a man who REALLY loves his mom and did everything he could for her when she was alive and worries about my relationship with my mom quite a lot I am pretty sure he would adapt. I worry very much about her being on her own and she readily admits she should not be driving which she says she does not do much but should not be doing at ALL. We actually had a franker conversation and one coodayvering more important topics than I can remember in a long time. And she asked for Hexol (she loves that stuff). I don't know that she ever will  move up here, though I would feel better if she did. I offered to go down this summer (now) but she declined that.

There's other stuff on my mind but I am truly tired of sad thoughts, so I am not going to address any of that.

Watched The Ramen Girl again today. Yes, its a movie, but there is something important in that movie for me.

Did not get much productive stuff done today.

No comments:

Post a Comment