About Me

My photo
I am mundane and magical, Silly and serious. I am an underachiever who suspects that someday in the eternities I may yet blossom and even fruit. I am a collector of spirits and essences, a studier of mood and nuance.I have many many faults and yet I've always been loved. I am a good friend, but I will let you go if you so desire. I believe in Somewhen. I laugh easily and cannot often cry, which I know is a Flaw. Like You, I am a work in progess.

Friday, February 1, 2013

Happy at the moment. even though I gained THREE POUNDS from the last time I weighed making total weight loss to date just 12 measley pounds However, I am feeling better for SURE. So...weight is what it is. I learned today I got 106 of 110 on my first physiology test. He builds in extra credit so I am very pleased. One of my study buddies got a perfect 110!!! Happy for him!!! The mean was 81.2 and the low was 46. Since I have little background in biology and it is ANCIENT an NO background in chemistry I am ecstatic about my score. I was bummed to only get 46 of 50 on my psychology test until I learned it was the high score on the exam and that some people got below 25.
I should be studying right now but I am not. Instead I am thinking about an awesome video I saw http://www.doyoueven.com/2013/01/heart-touching-inspirational-transformation/ I am being grateful to be learning about juicing and nutrition and taking better care of myself and I am grateful for the small circle of people who really care for me and grateful that Bruce is supporting me through school and I sure hope I don;t let him down. I am grateful for my dogs. I'd like to watch a good movie long about now

No comments:

Post a Comment