About Me

My photo
I am mundane and magical, Silly and serious. I am an underachiever who suspects that someday in the eternities I may yet blossom and even fruit. I am a collector of spirits and essences, a studier of mood and nuance.I have many many faults and yet I've always been loved. I am a good friend, but I will let you go if you so desire. I believe in Somewhen. I laugh easily and cannot often cry, which I know is a Flaw. Like You, I am a work in progess.

Friday, February 8, 2013

Apparently I am a slow learner. Today I had to do some errands, get gas, go pay the insurance and I had taken a girl in my psychology class home (well I would have taken her home, but she opted to be dropped off where her husband works) She said it saved her a 4 mile walk. It is a brisk day and has rained (absolutely beautiful day at that time with gorgeous deep blue sky and sunlight back lighting dramatic back and white clouds) Anyway it was on the other side of town. So I decided to have lunch out. I first stopped at The Egg and I, was craving their tortilla soup. But they close at 2 so I was too late. Instead of going home and eating as I should have, I justified that it would be hard to go back out to get gas and take care of the insurance if I came home first. So... of COURSE avoiding fast food, I am not THAT dumb anymore I stopped at a close to home and good little Mexican food place. Told her no on the chips and soda, but I ordered a 3 piece combo-I was hungry. Enchilada, taco and chile relleno. I knew it was a mistake immediately. Same discomfort, well let's just say pain, though it abated fairly quickly. Watery feeling also, deep within. Not good. And it all tasted...how can I say it? Dead. It tasted dead and not welcomed by my body. Maybe I am slowly learning. But I truly enjoyed my warm water and juice mix this morning more than that meal. Hope I remember that.
When I went to pay the insurance I learned that my agent has moved. So I drove to the new location I walked in and the girl at the counter said "Hi LeAnn!" I was thinking, "Wow, I never recall seeing you in my LIFE and you know me on sight?" She went on, "I was just thinking of emailing you and here you are" I was trying frantically to place her. When she mentioned school it finally clicked. Yesterday I was walking out of the physiology lecture and heard my name being called. I turned and a girl, this girl said"Oh good I had your name right. I was wondering if you study with anyone, you seem to be getting this and I am not." I gave her my phon number an e-mail but I apparently didn't memorize her face well. Anyway, we will be studying on Sunday. I can use all the studying I can get an a time will make me actually do it. I tend to put physiology off until just before the test and do all my studyin then, but that's a bad habit. So I am glad she asked.

No comments:

Post a Comment