About Me

My photo
I am mundane and magical, Silly and serious. I am an underachiever who suspects that someday in the eternities I may yet blossom and even fruit. I am a collector of spirits and essences, a studier of mood and nuance.I have many many faults and yet I've always been loved. I am a good friend, but I will let you go if you so desire. I believe in Somewhen. I laugh easily and cannot often cry, which I know is a Flaw. Like You, I am a work in progess.

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Having trouble with statistics. Spent hours on it today and would have tried to keep going but I cannot locate an n! key or function on either of my calculators. So now, fairly tuckered, I am going to go to psychology. Hope it doesn't take long. tomorrow morning I want to put in an order at Bountiful baskets to see if I can save some money on expensive fruits an vegetables. You can only order on Monday and delivery is EARLY Saturday morning. Pick up I should say. The nearest location to me is the high school. Since I have to get up early on a Saturday I think I will volunteer. that means being at the high school at 5:30 am! But I will go back to bed when it's over. Bountiful Baskets is a coop ad I believe in that kind of thing. I sure wish I was a good gardener. I know I will try to learn how to be at some time. If, of course I have time.
Today was a fairly nice day. I was going to groom a friend's schnauzer. She took me out to see Django Unchained which I thoroughly enjoyed. (for me upcoming birthday) But today she was sick so I didn't get to do Sammi Sue. Then I learned anther friend was sick. I decided to make homemade chicken noodle soup. I used to be a pretty good cook I think, but since Bruce doesn't really eat I don't cook much anymore. So this was a pleasure though I've not made a lot of soup in my life. Organic broth, fresh garlic, onions, ginger, leeks carrots, celery, noodles, parsley fresh chopped and fresh rosemary sage thyme and bayleaves too. Sea salt (but not much) and a tiny bit of pepper. Oh! Chicken of course! Lots of that!and water chestnuts. I thought it was pretty good. It was better than canned for sure and I may even improve. I was so pleased I decided I am going to put learning how to make Tom Kha Kai on my list. My friend appreciated the soup. Took her a big pot as she has a lot of kids. Bruce won;t touch it so it's all mine, the remainder.
Tomorrow I also need to go renew my driver's license and then there's class, a study group (or just me if no one else comes) Then home and plenty more homework


No comments:

Post a Comment