About Me

My photo
I am mundane and magical, Silly and serious. I am an underachiever who suspects that someday in the eternities I may yet blossom and even fruit. I am a collector of spirits and essences, a studier of mood and nuance.I have many many faults and yet I've always been loved. I am a good friend, but I will let you go if you so desire. I believe in Somewhen. I laugh easily and cannot often cry, which I know is a Flaw. Like You, I am a work in progess.

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Just finished a batch of statistics homework. Taking a little break before I review the study guide for psychology. I need to take the psychology test (it opens tomorrow and is open for almost a week but I want it OVER) and I  have to take the statistics test tomorrow, that's going to take my whole day to study for. The physiology test is Wed Thurs. Wed I am in school till nearly 8 so need to take it Thursday. I have a lot of studying to do there! I will have to check to see what's due in other classes. Right now I just need to concentrate on statistics and getting psychology out of my way. It's after 11 o'clock and Bruce isn't ready for dinner yet! I told him I'd make him a BLT and some fried mushrooms. I made homemade tomato soup tonight. Tomatoes, onions, those little red Italian peppers, jalapenos, garlic, ginger, celery, parsley and cilantro seasoned with sea salt, pepper and cardamon. I did add evaporated milk for creaminess. I am hoping the jalapenos bloom overnight as they did in my butternut squash soup. I've never been one to tolerate spicy food, but I find myself craving spices lately. Weird. Well this is enough of a break. I want to be conscious for psychology and then there is Bruce's dinner! He was disappointed that his Valentine's gift to me did not come. I really don't need a gift. I appreciate him enough. But it is very sweet he got me something. He won't tell me what it is. He did just tell me he put 2 movies on the Netflix queue he thought I'd enjoy, one about Dennis Banks who co-founded AIM and one about Leonard Cohen. I am sure I will enjoy them both. Our next excursion in Creative Nonfiction Writing is going to be nature writing. So today I used some Audible.com credits and procured two books by Edward Abbey and one by Annie Dillard. If I have any time!

No comments:

Post a Comment