About Me

My photo
I am mundane and magical, Silly and serious. I am an underachiever who suspects that someday in the eternities I may yet blossom and even fruit. I am a collector of spirits and essences, a studier of mood and nuance.I have many many faults and yet I've always been loved. I am a good friend, but I will let you go if you so desire. I believe in Somewhen. I laugh easily and cannot often cry, which I know is a Flaw. Like You, I am a work in progess.

Thursday, February 21, 2013

I have statistics homework, statistics class, physiology class and a physiology test today. Not at all ready for the physiology test. Hoping I can cram enough to take it before it closes. Well, I have to take it. But I mean, successfully. Went to bed early to try to get some good sleep but dreamed sadly. Seems like it was all night. Only remember one dream but they were all about he who I always dream of. And I get the impression they were all sad. In the one I remember we were both at the same college, he had been there a long time and I was new. I had my dogs with me ( a bright spot) Somehow I had to sleep in the halls and he would walk right past me, awake or asleep (I always knew when he was near) and not even speak. Pretty much like real life actually so again, I think of cutting that thread of connection. Thing is, it would not change a thing for me if I did. I will never be unaware. I will never quit feeling connected. Still I probably should. Anyway, it's not what I need to be thinking about right this second. Right this second I need to be thinking of statistics.

No comments:

Post a Comment